National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is an Autonomous Organization under Ministry of Jal Shakti (D/o Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation), Government of India invites online applications from Indian Citizens
for following posts for its Headquarter and various field offices located across the country. The details of posts, age, educational qualification and pay scale/level are given below
GENRAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
- The candidates are advised to correctly choose the post to which they intend
to apply as they may be eligible for more than one post. If a candidate
applies for more than one post, he/she will have to fill separate application
and submit application processing fee for each of the applied post.
- Candidates are advised to fill the information carefully in the online
application form. Organization will neither be responsible for any wrong
information furnished nor accept any subsequent requests for making any
corrections by the candidate(s). The candidate(s) shall be solely responsible
for the information filled in the online application form. No
change/deviation, whatsoever, will be entertained.
- Incomplete application/partially filled application/application without
supporting documents, will summarily be rejected.
- The Candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of the complete
application form, which may be required for future references.
- NWDA reserves the right not to fill up the post, cancel the Advt. in whole or
in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be
final and binding.
- Any modification/correction/addition etc., if any related to the
Advertisement and /or related to the recruitment process will be uploaded
on NWDA website only. No other means of communication will be used for
the same. Therefore, the candidates are advised to periodically visit the
NWDA website for updates, it any.
- Qualified candidates in online examination test on merit basis will be called
for Shorthand/Typing Test (Qualifying only) for post mentioned at Sl. No.5 &
6. Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only.
- For the posts of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer
and UDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based
- For the posts of Stenographer Gr-II and LDC the selection will be made
through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Balasore, Odisha, IN
Application Deadline: N/A